24 X 7 Mock Tests
Often students struggle to perform well in various competitive exams because of lacking expertise in answering practice tests. Many average students have scored top ranks in competitive exams by answering practice tests regularly. Exams24x7.com has created a online MockTest series which is similar to the official tests. The question papers are prepared by a panel of 20 experienced professors from reputed colleges all over Karnataka. Students can answer online mock tests24x7 by filling up the registration form available in exams24x7.com. The time and pattern followed in the online mock test is similar to the official tests. After the exams, student will get the marks obtained along with their answer, right answer and solutions. Every time the student will get a new question paper.
Fees Rs.100/- per subject
- Log on to exams24x7.com
- Register yourself by filling up the registration form
- If already registered then login by using the e-mail id and password.
- Click on the “login” button . You will be directed to the page showing the buttons like “Write Test” “My Test Records” “My Account” “Payment” and “ Logout”.
- On the click of “Payment” you will be directed to a page where the coupon and online payment options are available. click on the option of your choice.
- Once the account is activated you can click on the “Write Test” button. This page displays the subject names and a check box below every subject. You will be directed to a page showing 60 questions and the time alotted is 60 mins. A clock will be displayed on the right hand side.
- After you finish answering the particular paper click on the “ submit” button. Soon after that you will be directed to a page displaying results and correct answers.
- When ever the images appeared in the questions are not clear please double click on the images. Then the images will appear clearer.
- There will be no negative marking
- Every time you answer the online cet you will get a new question paper.
- The button “ My Test Records” helps you see the papers previously answered by you
- The button “My Account” shows all your account details.
- The button “Payment” shows two types of payment methods available.
The exam fee for each paper in a subject is Rs 100. So with Rs 400 you get to answer one set each question paper in four subjects.
Once your account balance has reached zero then you will have to recharge your account incase you wish to answer the online cet again.
The “Logout”button helps you to move out.
- Recharge Coupon
- Online payment
How to recharge your account
- Online transfer: you can transfer the fee amount to
ACCOUNT NAME : EXAMS 24X7
BANK : CORPORATION BANK
ACCOUNT NO : 007801601000436
IFSC CODE : CORP0000078
ACCOUNT NAME : EXAMS 24X7.COM
BANK : CANARA BANK
BRANCH: MANGALORE FISHERIES COLLEGE CAMPUS
ACCOUNT NO : 8520201000011
IFSC CODE : CNRB0008520
Soon after the online transaction you are requested to send a SMS giving your name, amount transferred and challan no.to 7760077722 or send a detailed mail to us in the prescribed format which is available on our site. This will enable us to activate your account which will enable you to answer exams.
- Coupons: Students can buy the recharge coupons in our offices and enter the code number printed on the cards in the space provided in the site. Then your account will be activated.
- Direct Payment: The account gets activated on the payment of cash in the exams24x7.com office.
For any clarifications you can contact us on helpline Number : 7760077722 / 7795777722